10 Print-Only-Demand Businesses for Your Custom Products
You can make your own clothing line, market to specific niches, and monetize your audience with custom products. Print on Demand allows you to fulfill all your needs without the need for inventory.
ButThe best print-on demand company To work withIt can take a lot of research to bring your vision to reality. Each platform offers its own unique catalog.ProductsShipping considerations and other unique features will all play into your decision.
We’ve reviewed 10 top print-on demand sites to help you narrow down your options.
These are the 10 top print-on demand companies
These print-on-demand websites are completely free and you will only have to pay for shipping and product costs after an order has been placed.
- Apliiq Dropship
- Lulu Xpress
- JetPrint: Print on Demand
- Easy Print on Demand
These key factors will help you choose the right print-on-demand website for your needs.
- ShippingWhat is the average time it takes to produce a product after a customer places an order? From where does the company ship? What are the company’s shipping policies? How is shipping calculated
- Printing optionsWhich printing techniques and customizations are they available?
- Unique featuresDo they have any special features or offerings that are unique?
- Recommended for:Who is the best print-on-demand option for?
- View the product catalogWhat are some examples of customizable products that the service offers?
- ShippingMost products are ready for shipment within two to five days of receiving them from the US, Mexico or Europe. Half of all orders arrive in less than three days. Standard shipping to the US costs $3.99 and takes between three and four business days (see their website).Shipping mapFor other destinations, The shipping costs vary depending on the product. Additional items can be purchased at a discounted rate.
- Printing optionsPrintful can print directly to garment, cut and sew or embroidery depending on the product. For an additional fee, you can add tear-away tags and inserts to your packaging to create a customized customer experience.
- Unique featuresYou can sell within minutes with the built-in mockup maker. Printful is also able to integrate with most marketplaces and commerce platforms, including Shopify. Printful also offers a 20% discount for sample orders.
- Recommended for:For both beginners and professionals, a flexible, comprehensive solution that scales with them is important.
Printful is a popular print-on demand company. They offer a variety of products that you can customize, as well as features to help get you started. These include mockup generators and services such logo design. Printful’s catalog has everything you need to sell apparel, prints or home decor.
You can add your branding to products and packaging for an additional fee. This includes inside labels and inserts. These are great ways to promote your product lines or encourage repeat business. Printful offers a range of services, including graphic design and marketing videos. Bulk discounts up to 30% are also available.
- T-shirts – American Apparel, Bella + Canvas and Gildan
- Joggers, leggings and sweatpants
- Backpacks and totes
- Cases for phones
- Bean bag chairs
- Framed posters
- Plus, over 220 others
- ShippingShips within 48 Hours from the US starting at $3.57 domestic shipping. Expected arrival time of 3 to 7 business days. Prices are calculated based on the total order value and not individual products or quantities. SPOD’sShipping calculatorFor more information, please visit
- Printing optionsDigital direct, thermal Sublimation, digital transfer/laser Transfer, special Flex, depending on what product you are trying to create.
- Unique featuresA productCustomization toolCustomers can personalize their purchase by uploading their images or choosing from over 50k designs provided by SPOD. You can also get a 20% discount when you order samples.
- Recommended for:Print on demand users who are new to the process and want speedy fulfillment, easy shipping, and affordable prices. SPOD offers one of the most powerful customization tools available.
Spreadshirt owns SPOD, a print-on demand site. It has one of the fastest fulfillment times, with 95% of orders shipped within 48 hours. This makes it a pleasant experience for customers.
It may not have the greatest selection of products available, but it offers the best prices and an easy to use product designer.
The shipping cost is calculated based on the order value. Shipping costs can be complicated with most print-on demand companies. This is especially true if you have multiple products in different categories. SPOD costs are based on orders value. This makes it easy to create shipping rules that maximize profitability and encourage customers to add to their carts with upselling or cross-selling.
- T-shirts in classic styles starting at $6.39
- High quality organic t-shirts
- Aprons that can be adjusted
- Baseball caps
- Tank tops for women that are longer in length
- Camper mugs
- Crew socks 7 inches in diameter
- There are 110 other options
- ShippingPrintify is a vendor network that sources and prints products from other vendors around the globe. This means that prices, shipping costs, packaging and production times can all be compared.Rely on the printing providerYou can choose.
- Printing optionsDirect to garmentSublimationYou can cut and sew, embroider, or do other things depending on the product and print provider.
- Unique featuresUpgrade to the monthly premium plan to receive 20% off your order. This can help you to increase your profit margins when you are ready to scale.
- Recommended for:If you are looking for an affordable and flexible print-on-demand solution, this is the right choice. This allows you to find a partner who ships products from a particular region.
Printify is unique in that you have access to a wide range of printing partners around the globe. Printify allows you to select the printer you wish to use based on your country of residence. This will allow you to ship faster and cheaper.
Printify has the largest product selection and best margins. There is a tradeoff: the quality of products and printer service can differ depending on who you are working with. Further setup is required if you choose to work with multiple vendors .
- Canvas wraps and framed prints
- Refrigerator magnets
- High heels
- Plus, over 250 others
It can be difficult to find the right print-on demand company to help you realize your vision.
4. Apliiq Print on Demand
- ShippingOrders can be produced in as little as seven days. Apliiq offers weight-based shippingStarting at $3.99 for the USYou can ship internationally to more than 150 countries (see their website).International shipping pageSee their shipping rates table. You can choose to have your order expedited or pay a rush fee of 10% for faster fulfillment.
- Printing optionsTo make products truly yours, add your brand label, clothing tags or embroidered patches. Apliiq offers digital print, screen printing (for bulk orders), cut-and-sew, applique (where you design is sewn onto a separate fabric), as well as embroidery options.
- Unique featuresTo brand your products, you can add custom labels, clothing tags, or patches. Apliiq allows for more customization than other platforms, including the ability to customize the interior lining of your hoodie, add pockets, patches and more to your clothing.
- Recommended for:If you are serious about fashion, it is worth starting your own line of premium clothing.
Apliiq is the best option if you are looking to create a clothing line with design and quality at its core. It is based in Los Angeles and offers many customization options to allow you to create your own private label apparel products.
Apliiq offers better wholesale discount than other print-on-demand suppliers (starting at 20% for bulk orders of 10), and is an excellent partner for anyone looking to launch a fashion brand that sells through both online and offline channels.
Upgrade to a plan with 100 custom woven labels for $100 per year. These labels will be sewn onto the products. You don’t get a discount for samples like many companies. Instead, you pay a markup to ensure quality. An in-house production artist will review your product, and make minor adjustments to your design. This way, customers can receive the best product possible, whether you dropship or purchase in bulk.
- Pocket tees with designs on the chest pocket
- Premium joggers
- Hoodies with printed interior lining
- Kangaroo Hoodies
- Premium snapback hat
- Denim jackets
- Wear eco-friendly clothing
- ShippingUsually, production takes between three and six business days. Orders are then ready for shipment from the US, Canada or the UK. Shipping costs vary depending on product and destination. Teelaunch’s shipping costs can be viewed hereFull breakdown of product costFor more information, click here
- Printing optionsDirect to garment, cut and sew all over-print for apparel; laser etching is available for products such as tumblers or cooking boards.
- Unique featuresTeelaunch provides a tool for personalizing products. Customers can add their name and upload their photo to customize a product. Teelaunch also generates professional product mockups that include lifestyle photos.
- Recommended for:Anybody looking for a complete solution to creating high-quality products. Teelaunch makes it simple to source high-quality products at affordable prices.
Teelaunch is another reliable partner for print-on-demand. The best thing about Teelaunch is its mockups. It provides professional-looking product images that you can use in marketing materials or lifestyle photos.
Teelaunch offers a wide range of quality products at a reasonable price (including some unique items such as Bluetooth speakers), quick fulfillment times and responsive customer support. Teelaunch is the perfect partner to help you start a print-on demand business.
- T-shirts (Next Level Bella + Canvas, and many more)
- Set of 3 canvas pieces
- Mugs that change colors
- Handbags by Monogram
- Penryn backpacks
- Running shoes
- Bluetooth speakers
- Dog bowls
- iPhone cases
- Chargers for phones
- Plus, over 120 others
- ShippingMost orders are shipped within 2 to 3 business days after being produced in the USA. It takes approximately one to seven business day for domestic shipping, and four to fifteen days for international shipping. Domestic shipping to the US is $4.99 per item and $1.50 each for each additional. International shipping costs $7.50 per item and $5.95 each for each additional. CustomCat’s Shipping InformationFAQ pageFor more information, click here
- Printing optionsSublimation, direct-to-garment and embroidery printing
- Unique featuresA $30 per month optional paid plan gives you access at some of the lowest prices in industry ($7 Tees and $3.50 Mugs).
- Recommended for:They have one of the most extensive catalogs in this category, making it easy to source hard-to-find items.
CustomCat, a large-scale printing-on-demand company, has the largest product catalog on this list, with over 550 products. CustomCat is an excellent partner if you are looking for a wide range of products and can work with a basic design tool. They also offer competitive prices and quick fulfillment times.
You can choose from a variety of brands and products, as well as a $30 per month paid plan to receive a discount on the entire catalog.
- T-shirts (Bella + Canvas and Dickies, Gildan, Gildan, etc.
- Sleeves for laptops
- Accessories for pets
- Get Drinkware
- Pants and jackets for windbreakers
- Plus, over 550 additional items
7. Lulu xPress
- Shipping: Orders are shipped within 3 to 5 business days to more than 150 countries from fulfillment centers located in the US, Canada and Europe. Ships to the USA at $3.99 Lulu’sPricing calculatorFor more information, click here
- Printing optionsDigital printing allows you to select paper type, trim size (from pocketbook-sized to A4 landscape), color, print quality, and binding type (perfect bound or hardcover), as well as paper quality. You can choose from matte or glossy finishes.
- Unique featuresLulu allows you to sell your books on Amazon and Barnes and Noble as well as Lulu’s marketplace.
- Recommended for:Teachers, authors, comedians and illustrators of all types who wish to monetize their talents or their audience through a book or calendar.
Lulu xPress, the print-on demand arm of Lulu is an online platform for self publishing. It allows you to easily create and sell your own printed products. You can customize them in many ways.
Lulu xPress is great if you are a writer, photographer, educator, or creative with a established audience to monetize. Lulu allows you to convert digital content into physical items, such as converting your webcomics into an ebook.
Lulu isn’t a barrier to other distribution channels that have greater reach and scale like Amazon and retail book stores. Lulu xPress, instead, is a great way to test your ideas and retain more profits. You can sell directly to consumers, without the need to go through traditional publishing.
- Coffee-table books that are unique
- Poetry books
- Comic books
- Other print products
To ensure that your products look and feel exactly how you want, you need to partner with a trusted service.
- ShippingThe printing of orders takes two to four days to complete in France. Orders within France are delivered in 2 to 3 working days. Other European countries take between 3 and 7 days. International orders arrive in 5 to 10 days. T-Pop has more information about shipping rates.Shipping page.
- Printing optionsDirect-to-garment cotton apparel, and sublimation dye polyester and accessories
- Unique featuresWhite label customer experience, fully customizable packaging slips, eco-friendly products printing and packaging.
- Recommended for:If you are looking to sell in Europe, or if you are looking for a print-on demand company that is ethical and sustainable, this could be the right choice.
T-Pop, a European print-on-demand company that specializes in apparel and accessories, is called T-Pop. Your brand will be displayed on everything, from packaging to packing slips, when customers receive their order. For EUR2.50, add your brand to your products’ inside labels if you have 100 monthly sales.
T-Pop’s commitment to the environment is what makes it stand out. T-Pop uses “zero plastic” packaging, which is visible to customers. It also uses 100% recycled paper packing slips.
It does everything possible to ensure that its supply chain is ethical. Stanley/Stella is its main supplier. This organization focuses on ensuring compliance to labor laws when making apparel products.
- Hoodie dress
- Aluminium bottle
- Tank tops
- Tote bags
- Mugs in metal and ceramic
- Cushion and cushion covers
- Baby bibs and oneies
- ShippingThe average production time is between three and five business days. You can get free worldwide shipping and an average delivery time of 14-20 days. It also offers $15 express shipping, which allows for delivery in five to nine days. Check out their website.FAQ pageFor more information, click here
- Printing optionsJetPrint is a watch printing company that specializes in watches. You can even create your own designs for the watch faces. You can choose from many watch styles, colors, and straps that will customize your final product.
- Unique featuresYou can set up a time frame to automatically process orders and make any necessary changes. JetPrint allows you to generate high-quality mockups, detailed specifications and product pages.
- Recommended for:If you are interested in starting your own watch company, we have the right product for you.DropshippingFulfillment model
JetPrint is a specialist in watches, a product that is not often found in the print-on demand space. You can create your own watches and sell them on demand. There are many styles, straps and colors available. You can offer free shipping and express international delivery to attract customers.
JetPrint automatically generates product photos once you have designed your product. These photos show your watches from many angles.
JetPrint has been primarily focused on watches but it is expanding its product range to include home decor and accessories for phones.
- Watches with genuine leather straps
- Watches with steel straps
- Watches made of magnetic steel
- Watches with perpetual calendar
- Hard phone cases
- Wall tapestries
- ShippingUsually, production takes between three and five business days, seven to ten for all-over print, after which it will be shipped from one of its fulfillment centres in the US, Europe or the UK. Shipping costs vary depending on the product. Additional items may be discounted. Refer to AOP+.Shipping ratesFor more information, click here
- Printing optionsAOP+ is a dye sublimation all over-print (hence its name) and direct to-garment printing.
- Unique featuresIn your order, include your custom packing slip. With AOP+’s paid plans, you can get discounts up to 10% and other branding options like private labeling features and packaging stickers.
- Recommended for:Anyone who is looking to launch their designs quickly on a variety of products, or who is willing to pay a monthly fee ($11.99 – $19.99), to help bring their vision for a custom printed-on-demand business to reality.
AOP+ is a simple all-over-print product. It is easy to upload a design, and then choose the products you want to make. This makes it one of the most efficient print-on-demand apps. You can also print everything in-house which gives you better quality control.
AOP+’s free plan includes many of the same features as a print-on demand company. However, AOP+’s paid plans offer access to discounts and various customization options.
- Throw pillows
- Bags for organic totes
- Hard phone cases
- Hoodie dresses
- Plus, over 200 additional items